How To Prepare For A Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Bed bugs are a serious problem. They can create a lot of nuisance in your home. They can be easily found in your home, business, hotel or any other place you can think of. Once they take up residence at your place, it gets difficult to remove them. In such condition, it is necessary to call a professional bed bug removal service to get rid of them as soon as possible. Fortunately, there is one affordable and environment friendly technique to prevent these pesky bed bugs from your property i.e. bed bug heat treatment. It effectively kills the bed bugs and their eggs. Following are the preparations you need to do to make the entire process completely effective:
- Make sure to unplug all the electronics from outlets.
- Never pack your clothes tightly packed, rather keep them in open laundry baskets.
- If you have any valuable items, then remove them and keep in a safe place. Heavy equipment is utilized during the extermination process so to avoid any damage, it’s better to remove and secure them.
- If you have air mattresses, deflate the bladders.
- Keep the area clear and clutter-free as the exterminators will have to move large and heavy equipment here and there. So, it is necessary to keep the space clear.
- Remove all pets including dogs, cats, birds etc from your home or business.
- Homeowners are also advised to keep some items in a safe box such as aerosols and pressurized cans, flammable or combustible chemicals, musical instruments, indoor plants and any other valuable things that you think can get damaged by high temperature.
- Keep edible items such as chocolate, candy and other items in the refrigerator.
- Also, keep your medications in a safe place.
If you have any questions regarding the bed bug heat treatment, feel free to contact us. At Bed Bugs Inc., our knowledgeable bed bug exterminators will carefully inspect your property and exterminate these pesky bugs.